14 Positions Available for Annual Town Election
Election will be held March 25.
Town Clerk Rosemary Harvell has announced there will be 14 official positions open for election at the March 25, 2013 Annual Town Election. Interested candidates must file their intentions on or before Friday, February 1, 2013, and return their nomination papers on or before Tuesday, February 5, 2013. The open positions are:
- Board of Selectmen One 3-year term
- Board of Assessors One 3-year term
- Goodnow Library Trustee Two 3-year terms
- Board of Health One 3-year term
- Park & Recreation Commission Two 3-year terms
- Park & Recreation Commission Two 2-year terms
- Planning Board Two 3-year terms
- Sudbury School Committee One 3-year term
- Sudbury Housing Authority One 5-year term
- Included as part of the Annual Town Election, will be an election of two members for three years each to the Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee.
Nomination papers and packets for Town offices will be available on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at the Town Clerk's office for incumbents, whose terms are expiring, as well as new candidates. The packets cannot be mailed and must be picked up in person by the candidate. Please call the Town Clerk’s office by phone at 978-639-3351 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Candidates for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee may obtain nomination papers at the high school from the District Clerk, Donna Cakert at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, 390 Lincoln Road in Sudbury. Please call the District Clerk at 978-443-9961 with questions.