Car Accident Hopitalizes Two Motorists in Sudbury
The following information was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
A two-car accident Sunday on Boston Post Road sent two people to the hospital.
According to Lt. Robert Grady, the accident happened at about 6:52 p.m.
He did not know the extent of the injuries nor which hospital the injured were transported to.
Both cars were towed from the scene.
In other police news from the weekend:
- A person walked into the Sudbury Police Department to report his car was alleged damaged in a car wash on Boston Post Road.
- A Blackmer Road resident reported someone vandalized her front porch. When asked what the damage was, the resident said someone glued pennies to the porch. Police said the damage wasn't permanent.
- A third party in an Atkinson Lane home who was with a child reported a suspicious person at the front door. There was no attempted break-in. The person was gone when responding officers arrived.
- Officers responded to a one-car accident on Landham Road. No one was injured.
- Officers responded Mossman Road for a disturbance involving two occupants in a light-colored SUV. Officers searched the area but the SUV wasn't found.