Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 6
Lincoln-Sudbury boys volleyball team plays in state semifinals tonight.
1. SPORTS & RECREATION: MIAA volleyball tournament
The Lincoln-Sudbury boys volleyball team, champions of the Division 1 Central bracket, takes on West champ Agawam at 7 p.m. at Milford High School.
2. GOVERNMENT: Conservation Commission meeting
The Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. at the Town of Sudbury DPW building.
For the Committee's agenda, click here.
3. SPORTS & RECREATION: MIAA girls tennis tournament
The Lincoln-Sudbury girls tennis team hosts Newton South in the quarterfinals of the Division 1 North Sectionals. First serves art slated for 3:30 p.m. at Lincoln-Sudbury.
4. ORGANIZATIONS: Collection for Sudbury soldiers
In honor of Military Appreciation Month, HOPEsudbury is collecting items for Sudbury soldiers and their units who are deployed overseas. These items are recommended because they are useful and easy for service personnel to carry when on missions away from base.
Please join us as we collect:
- Sunscreen (with highest SPF possible)
- Handwipes, hand sanitizers
- Shampoo (no conditioners)
- Protein bars/power bars
- Drink mix-ins (Crystal light, Gatorade)
- Little snack packs, trail mix, tuna travel snacks
Drop off locations:
- Goodnow Library
- Shaws Market
- Rite Aid
- HOPEsudbury table on the Town Green
- after Memorial Day Parade (11:30am-1 pm)
5. SPORTS & RECREATION: MIAA baseball tournament
The Lincoln-Sudbury baseball team hosts St. John's Prep in the quarterfinals of the Division 1 North sectionals. First pitch is slated for 4:30 p.m. at Feeley Field.