Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 27
Free medical program held at Congregation Beth El today.
1. HEALTH: MetroWest Free Medical Program
The MetroWest Free Medical Program will be held at Congregation Beth El from 6-8 p.m. All services are provided by licensed clinicians for patients who do not have insurance, who are underinsured, or who do not have a primary care physician. Interpreters are always available.
Today's program is focused on internal medicine, psychiatry, dermatology, diabetes and pediatrics.
2. CLASSES & LECTURES: Patch Academy
We want to show you, our readers, how to:
- Upload photos and videos to our Patch sites
- Use Places, our business directory
- Introduce you to Local Voices, a special section where members of the community can have their own blogs to write about things about which they care.
We also want to show you how we use social media like Facebook and Twitter to share our stories and interact with readers. Patch Academy is free and open to everyone, so please stop by, talk with us and learn about all of the great ways that Patch can serve you and your community.
3. GOVERNMENT: Conservation Commission meeting
The Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. at lower Town Hall.
There will be a public hearing continuation regarding the Johnson Farm Notice of Intent for 189 Landham Road.
Contact the Conservation Office at 978-443-2209 x1370 or firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
4. SCHOOL EVENTS: Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Committee meeting
5. GOVERNMENT: Historical Commission meeting
The Commission meets at 7 p.m. at the Hosmer House. For the Commission's agenda, click here.