Five Things You Need to Know Today: May 22
Board of Selectmen meeting tonight.
1. GOVERNMENT: Board of Selectmen meeting
2. SCHOOL EVENTS: Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Committee meeting
The Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the high school. For the Committee's agenda, click here.
3. GOVERNMENT: Historical Commission meeting
The Commission meets at 7 p.m. at the Hosmer House. For the Commission's agenda, click here.
4. FAMILY: Read to Benson the Reading Dog
5. HEALTH: MetroWest Free Medical Program
The MetroWest Free Medical Program operates clinics in two MetroWest locations. All services are provided by licensed clinicians for patients who do not have insurance, who are underinsured, or who do not have a primary care physician. Interpreters are always available.
Sudbury (Program hours are 6-8 p.m.)
May 22 - General Med, Ortho, Psychiatry, Diabetes, & Dermatology (by appointment)
Please note all appointments in Sudbury are walk-ins except dermatology. For a dermatology appointment, call 508-656-0740 (English) or 508-656-0741 (Spanish and Portuguese).