Hudson Woman Faces OUI Charge in Sudbury
The following arrest information was obtained from the Sudbury Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
A motor vehicle stop by the Sudbury Police Department early Sunday morning turned into an arrest of a Hudson woman.
At about 1:47 a.m., Tatiana Rodriguez, 21, of 29 Linden Street, was pulled over on North Road.
After the responding officer completed an investigation, Rodriguez was arrested and charged with:
- Operating under the influence of alcohol
- Unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- Marked lanes violation.
She was released at 3:36 a.m. and was scheduled to be arraigned at Framingham District Court on Monday.
No other information was available.
In other police news from the weekend:
- A Minebrook road resident complained about being harassed on Twitter and Face book. Police are investigating.
- Officers were dispatched to Haskell Field on Saturday night to investigate suspicious circumstances. There was no derogatory activity found.
- A Lee-Anne Circle resident reported a suspicious vehicle parked in the cul-de-sac. Police determined the car belonged to a Hudson Road resident and no action was taken.
- A Munnings Drive resident reported a stolen mailbox.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident from Sunday on Boston Post Road.
- A Singing Hill Circle resident reported suspicious circumstances on Sunday night. The resident reported hearing tapping on a window from the night before, and in the morning hours on Sunday found dog feces between the screen door and basement door.