Injured Motorist, Restaurant Fire and More From the Sudbury Police Log
The following was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Sudbury Police Department on Feb. 20:
- Officers were dispatched to Concord Road for a two-car accident in the parking lot of Goodnow Library. No one was injured and minor damage reported.
- A Plympton Road resident reported items may have been stolen during a move. Sudbury police advised the resident it may be a civil matter with the moving company.
- A business owner on Boston Post Road called looking for advice about the termination of an employee.
- Officers responded to a two-car accident on North Road. One person sustained unknown injuries and was transported to Emerson Hospital in Concord. Both cars were towed from the scene.
- Officers were dispatched to Friendly's for a report of a fire. According to Sudbury Police Lt. Robert Grady, the fire was in a garbage barrel and was quickly extinguished.