Restraining Order Served, Vandalism and More from the Sudbury Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following happened on Jan. 10:
- A resident at an apartment complex on Boston Post Road reported someone banging on doors, screaming to let him in. The person screaming was gone when responding officers arrived.
- Officers were dispatched to Hayden Circle to serve a restraining order to a local man. Officers learned the person wanted no longer lived at that address. Natick police contacted the Sudbury PD later that day to notify them the restraining order was served by them.
- A Ledge Road resident reported her mailbox was vandalized.
- A Wake Robin Road resident reported seeing a male subject wearing a dark coat who was knocking on doors in the neighborhood. The call came in at 8:45 p.m., but the subject was witnessed in the area at 5:30 p.m.
- A Sunset Path resident reported his neighbor's lights were on and that they were away from the home. When responding officers arrived, they found a person who was authorized to be in the home.