Road Closures in Sudbury Following Hurricane Sandy
These roads are closed, officials said.
The Sudbury Police Dept. has provided a list of road closures following Hurricane Sandy's passage through town on Oct. 29.
You can view the map on the police department's website, or see the list below:
- Concord Road northbound, from Newbridge to Thompson - Closed.
- Old Sudbury Road from Town Center to Wolbach, both directions - Closed
- Haynes Road, Dunster to Willow Hill - Closed.
- Haynes Road, Willow Hill School to Dunster Road - Closed.
- Mossman Road, Willis to Ledge, both directions - Closed
- Dudley at Tipling Rock Road - Pine tree across street with electrical wires down - Closed.
- 235 Willis Road
- 100 Thunder Road
- 145 Horse Pond Road
- 40 Old Lancaster Road - Passible with debris in road
- Peakham Road from French to Old Garrison - Closed.
- 27 Austin Road, low-hanging wires from house service to pole #5
- 35 Peakham Road - Closed.
- Ronald Road from Barbara to Firecut - Detour.
- Richard Avenue - Closed.
- Old Lancaster from Colonial to Hudson - Closed.
- 4 Demarco, low-hanging house service
- Woodside Road - Closed.
- Lynne Road at Brookdale, impassable - Large pine tree across road
- Puritan Lane (North Side) - trees/wires across road
- Singletary Lane at Windsor - tree and wires across road
- 160 Mossman Road - Arcing Wires with barricades placed
- Lincoln Road - Closed. No acces to Concord Road
- Morse Road - Closed.
- Plympton Road at Concord - Closed.
- Candy Hill Road at Concord - Closed.
- Plympton at Clark - Closed.
- New Bridge Road - Closed.
- Plympton at Water Row - Closed.
- Water Row closed at Newbridge to Rte. 27.