Ronner Family Receives Condolences from Near and Far
Parents of deceased Marines offer support for Jeffrey Ronner, whose son, Michael, was found dead Monday morning at Camp Pendleton.
Readers of both Sudbury Patch and Camp Pendleton Patch have reached out to Jeffrey Ronner and his family over the death of his son, Lance Cpl. Michael J. Ronner.
From Camp Pendleton Patch:
- James Barrett, 10:38 am on Thursday, May 10, 2012
As a fellow Marine, and a father who had to bury a son, my heart and my prayers go out to You. I appreciate his service.
- ms.sc., 1:00 pm on Thursday, May 10, 2012
Prayers and heartfelt blessings to this young mans family and friends. Michael, you forever be with us.
- Brent E. White, 1:30 pm on Thursday, May 10, 2012
R.I.P Marine , Semper Fi
- RACHEL HERNANDEZ, 2:11 pm on Thursday, May 10, 2012
I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!! PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY!! AS A MOTHER THAT ALSO LOST MY SON IN THE MARINES AND WAS TOLD IT WAS A SUICIDE!! I STILL CANNOT EXCEPT THE FACT OF HIS DEATH AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES INVOLVING HIS DEATH!! I HOPE THAT THE DEPT. OF JUSTICE FINDS OUT THE TRUTH!! I HOPE YOU ARE TOLD THE TRUTH!!
- Amy Kelley, 10:39 pm on Thursday, May 10, 2012
Love and prayers go out to this Marine's family. My brother was taken from us this past November and I feel their pain :(
- Trever E. Darner, 3:48 am on Friday, May 11, 2012
Your loss is something far far too many of us experience. My son was 25 when he took his life. I will never forget but I hope I have become a better man because of how he lived.
From Sudbury Patch:
- julia fitzgerald, 8:05 pm on Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Prayers to Lance Cpl Ronner's famIly...I can't even imagine the pain they are goIng through....
- Denise Steffe Atkinson, 7:09 am on Thursday, May 10, 2012
Prayers go out to you and your family. Rest in peace!! God Bless you!!
- janis mcdonald, 12:21 am on Friday, May 11, 2012
My heart breaks for you all. A Marine mom