Stolen iPhone, Missing Person and More From the Sudbury Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following took place on Wednesday:
- A resident on Candlewood Circle reported having an iPhone stolen while at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.
- Officers responded to Hudson Road for a two-car accident. There were no injuries
- A person walked in to the police station to report he just came for a local gas station and asked for $20 worth of gas. The person told police he was given more than what he asked for and was forced to pay for it.
- Parents on Willis Lake Drive reported their juvenile son was missing. He was located and in good health. Apparently there was a misunderstanding he was expected to be home.
- A Hamblin Lane resident called 911 after seeing a Sudbury police cruiser outside her window and an officer at the door. Despite the marked cruiser in plain site, the resident wanted assurance the officer at the door was legitimate. According to Lt. Scott Nix, the officer was making a follow-up visit regarding a previous circumstance.
- A Williard Grant Road resident reported seeing someone on her property. She told the dispatcher she would check it out herself. When officers arrived, she told the officers their assistance was not needed.