Sudbury Police Arrest Solicitor From Natick on Warrant
The following arrest information was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
A call to the Sudbury Police Department on Jan. 16 regarding two solicitors on Robbins Road resulted in the arrest of one of them.
According to Lt. Scott Nix, officers were dispatched to Robbins Road at about 11 a.m. and noticed two male subjects.
The males said they were offering their services to shovel for a fee.
After the responding officers identified the solicitors, it was found one had a warrant out for his arrest.
Jeffrey Robert McKinnon, 22, of 10 Sienna Lane in Natick, was wanted in Marlborough to face charges of:
- Larceny over $250;
- Check forgery;
- Check uttering.
He was released at 12:40 p.m. and was scheduled to be arraigned in Marlborough on Thursday.
Neither solicitor faces charges in Sudbury.
In other police news from Jan. 16:
- A Morse Road resident reported his mailbox was damaged.
- An Emerson Way resident reported someone lit his mailbox on fire.
- A Water Row resident reported a stop sign was knocked down.
- Officers responded to a two-car accident on Maynard Road. There were no injuries.
- Officers responded to Haynes Road for a one-car accident involving a utility pole. No one was injured and the car was towed.
- Officers were dispatched to Dakin Road after a 911 caller reported a two-car accident. No one was injured but there was some property damage.
- Officers responded to Dutton Road for a two accident with injuries. No one was transported for medical treatment.
- Officers were dispatched to Water Row for a one-car accident. No injuries were reported.
- A car went off the road on Lincoln Road and was stuck in the snow. The car was gone when officers arrived.
- A car struck the iron monument at the entrance of the DPW on Old Lancaster Road. No one was injured.
- Officers were dispatched to Dutton Road for a two-car accident. No one was injured and both cars were towed.
- Officers responded to Hudson Road for a hit-and-run accident. The second car returned to the scene. One car was towed.