Sudbury Police Log: July 23-24
The following information was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A car struck a telephone pole at 3:57 a.m. on Concord Road. Fire Department responded, but the driver refused medical transport. Car was towed.
- A truck pulling a trailer took off the mirror of a parked car on North Road at 3:23 p.m. Maynard police were asked to assist in finding the truck, but could not. The case is being investigated as a hit-and-run.
- A moving company truck struck a tree branch on Willis Road at 8:07 p.m. The truck was escorted to a parking lot because it was too damaged.
- A resident of Woodside Road reported a shirtless man walking the street at 9:04 p.m. Man told people he was out for a walk.
- A woman was reported walking on Powdermill Road at 9:05 p.m. She told police she was walking to Concord and did not want a ride.
- A group of adults was reported on the Lincoln-Sudbury campus at 8:47 p.m. Police responded but no illegal activity was reported.
- A Codjer Lane resident reported at 9:21 p.m. that loud music was coming from a truck parked on the street. Unfortunately the loud music was being played at 4 a.m. Resident was advised to next time call when the truck is there.