Sudbury Youths Caught Playing Ding-Dong-Ditch
The following information was supplied by the Sudbury Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
A Maynard Farm Road resident called 911 on Dec. 30 to report four young males in his yard.
The resident complained the subjects began ringing his doorbell and banging on his door.
Responding Sudbury police officers located three of the four youths, who admitted to playing ding-dong-ditch.
They were advised to stop.
In other news from the weekend:
- A resident reported to Sudbury Patch a bear was spotted in the Concord Road/Pennymeadow.
- DPW workers reported seeing two people fighting in the middle of Pantry Road. Both were gone when officers arrived.
- Officers responded to a one-car accident on Dutton Road. One person received minor injuries but refused medical assistance. The car was towed.
- A Boston Post Road resident trying to enter her apartment at 4:25 a.m. reported finding three teen boys in the hallway near her door. The resident said she felt uncomfortable entering her apartment given the time of day. Responding officers assisted the resident and sent the teens on their way.
- A North Road resident reported he thought he saw someone break into his neighbor's house across the street at 7:29 p.m. Officers were dispatched to the address, where it was deemed the person thought to have broken into the home was in fact the homeowner.