Who Are the Latest Candidates to Pull Papers for Annual Town Election?
In the latest You Ask, Patch Answers feature, we check with the Town Clerk's office to see who will be on this year's ballot.
Annual Town Election is a little less than two months away (March 25).
Fifteen positions are available this year:
- Board of Selectmen - One 3-year term: Bob Haarde
- Board of Assessors - One 3-year term: Trevor Haydon
- Goodnow Library Trustee - Two 3-year terms: Sarah M. Sogigian; Carol Hull
- Board of Health - One 3-year term: Carol J. Bradford
- Park & Recreation Commission - Two 3-year terms: Richard C. Williams; Jill D. Krunnfusz; Michael T. Ensley; Paul Griffin
- Park & Recreation Commission - Two 2-year terms: Michael T. Ensley
- Planning Board - Two 3-year terms: Martin Long; Craig C. Lizotti; Peter Jon Abair
- Sudbury School Committee - One 3-year term: Craig W. Gruber; Matthew Barach; Scott Nassa
- Sudbury Housing Authority - One 5-year term: Lydia Pastuszek
- Lincoln-Sudbury School Committee — Two 3-year terms: Kevin Mathews; Radha Gargeya