Wood Stove to Blame for House Fire on Stagecoach Drive
Family of two, two dogs displaced, but no injuries reported.
A two-alarm fire that broke out Sunday was caused by a wood stove, WHDH reports.
The fire quickly spread to an attic at the 2 1/2 story house at 4 Stagecoach Drive.
According to Assistant Fire Chief John Whalen, there was no estimate on the damage as of Monday morning.
The fire was declared under control and knocked down at about 5:15 p.m.
Crews from Weston, Concord and Framingham assisted in fighting the blaze.
Smoke was scene coming from the home when first responders arrived.
No injuries were reported.
A family of two, along with two dogs, were displaced, Whalen said.