Invite a friend
Doll and Teddy Luncheon
During school vacation week, bring your children to Longfellow's Wayside Inn for a Doll and Teddy Bear Luncheon where you can come dressed in your party clothes and enjoy a day of food and fun. Create crafts, play games, and enjoy a delicious lunch with your favorite doll or teddy. Children will make their own sundaes while parents enjoy cheesecake for dessert.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
$19.95 per person, plus tax & gratuity
Reservations are required. For more information, call (978) 443-1776.
More About Longfellow's Wayside Inn
Longfellow's Wayside Inn, a historic Sudbury-based lodge and restaurant established in 1716, started as an extension to David Howe's family home. Later in 1923, Henry Ford took over the inn and led the property to grow as a living museum of American history, inside a warm and hospitable setting. The inn is open for private events all through the year, and does catering too. For more information, visit the Web site.
Other events here
- Fresh Strawberry Concerts: Quintessential Brass Tue, Jul 9, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Fresh Strawberry Concerts: Violette & La Vie En Rose Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Fresh Strawberry Concerts: Southern Rail Tue, Jul 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Fresh Strawberry Concerts: Fellswater Tue, Jul 30, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Folk Painting Workshop at Wayside Inn! Sat, Aug 17, 9:00 am–4:30 pm