- John Dykes of Sudbury, MA with a Master of Fine Arts in illustration.
- Jennifer Desaulniers of Sudbury, MA with a Doctor of Psychology in clinical psychology.
The University of Hartford, centrally located in Connecticut, provides a distinctive educational experience across seven schools and colleges for one of the most diverse student bodies in New England.
2. Matthew Johnson of Sudbury recently performed in the annual St. Olaf College Christmas Festival in Northfield, Minn.
Johnson is a member of the Cantorei. He is a history major. Johnson is the son of Jeffrey and Kirsten Johnson and is a graduate of Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.
The St. Olaf Christmas Festival is one of the oldest musical celebrations of Christmas in the United States.
3. Click here for the Town of Sudbury's snow plowing and snow removal procedures.
4. In case you missed it: Winter Storm Possible Over the Weekend.
Friday: Partly sunny. Little bit "milder". Near 30.
Saturday: Cloudy with patchy light snow & flurries by 1-3pm...some accumulation likely--especially along the coast. Highs from 22-30. Steadier/heavier snow & mix arrives after dark. Plowable snow likely with a changeover to rain downtown Boston & South Shore between 2-7am Sunday.
Sunday: Early morning snow & coastal mix will quickly taper to flurries with some late day sun. Blustery & cold. Highs from 30-35.