Manno is majoring in information technology.
Students are named to the President's List for achieving a semester grade point average of 3.80 or higher.
2. Marci Sortor, Dean and Provost of St. Olaf College, has named Matthew Johnson from Sudbury to the St. Olaf College Dean's list for the Fall 2013 semester.
Johnson is a history major. He is a graduate of Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School and the son of Jeffrey and Kirsten Johnson .
The Dean's list recognizes students with a semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher on a 4-point scale.
3. Sudbury residents were recently named to the dean's list at the University of Massachusetts Lowell for the fall 2013 semester.
Among those recognized for achieving academic distinction at UMass Lowell are:
- Kenneth Allen of Sudbury, majoring in mathematics
- Kellie O'Brien of Sudbury, majoring in exercise physiology
- Nico Schottenhamel of Sudbury, majoring in business.
To qualify for the dean's list at UMass Lowell, a student must have completed no fewer than 12 graded credits for the semester and earned at least a 3.25 grade point average with no grade lower than C and without any incompletes.
4. In case you missed it: Four Eagles Take Flight.
Wednesday: Bitterly cold. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower to middle teens. Wind chills near -20 in the morning day to -5 in the day.
Thursday: Cold again, some light snow possible late-day or at night. Upper teens.