This gubernatorial order applies to:
- The main or administration building of each public institution of the Commonwealth, e.g. town and city halls
- Other state-owned or state-controlled buildings
- All state military installations
2. The Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, Oct. 9, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall, 322 Concord Road, regarding a Stormwater Management Permit application submitted by SF Holdings LLC, Applicant, to construct one (1) new single family dwelling on Lots E &F, Maynard Road (Assessor’s Map E06, Parcels 0304 & 0305), which will involve the disturbance of approximately 52,000 sq. ft. of land area and which contains areas with slopes greater than 20%.
Copies of the plan and application are available in the Planning and Community Development Office and may be inspected during regular office hours.
Any person interested, or wishing to be heard on the proposed application should appear at the time and place designated.
3. The Planning Board will hold a second public hearing on Wednesday, Oct. 9, at 8 p.m. at Town Hall, 322 Concord Road, Sudbury, MA concerning the adoption of Procedures and amendments to the Stormwater Management Bylaw Regulations, Regulations Governing the Subdivision of Land, Rules and Regulations for Senior Residential Communities, Rules and Regulations for Incentive Senior Developments, and Rules and Regulations for Special Permits in the Water Resource Protection Districts.
Copies of the full wording of the Procedures are available in the Planning and Community Development Office and on the Town’s website at http://sudbury.ma.us/departments/Planning/news4417
Any person interested, or wishing to be heard on the proposed Procedures should appear at the time and place designated.4. Rare offering for an affordable, well maintained unit at 6 Old County Road, Unit 28, in the Villages at Old County Road Condominiums. This lovely unit is part of an attractive townhouse community off of Route 20, and offers many amenities. With a generous 2,300 square feet of living space on two levels, and a basement and garage, this 3 year old, 2-bedroom and 2 ½ bath unit is spacious and inviting. This unit includes an open floor plan with a dining room, family room with cathedral ceilings and skylight, and an eat-in kitchen with many extras, as well as a private den/study and half bath on the first floor. The second floor includes a Master bedroom and bath suite, a second bedroom and bath and large loft. Features include stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, wood floors, generous closet space, private brick patio and more. It is offered for $179,170 to households earning 80% of the Area Median Income (or less).
It is offered on a First Come First Served basis, to eligible applicants with complete application packages. Please read the Sudbury, 6 Old County Road - Flyer or theSudbury, 6 Old County Road - Application for more information, or come to the open house to see the unit – Sunday, September 22nd, noon – 1:30 p.m.5. Forecast:
Wednesday: Cold start with many towns in the upper 30s, fantastic finish with highs near 70 and lots of sunshine.
Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Friday: Mostly sunny & warmer. Highs from 75-80.