- To consider an application for removal and replacement of 460 feet of stone wall at the corner of Grinnell Park, Hudson Road, (Assessor’s Map H09, Parcel 0004), applicant Town of Sudbury, Department of Public Works, Case #13-17.
- To consider an application for alteration and construction of a portico with new front door and replacement of siding and trim at 185 Peakham Road (Assessor’s Map J05, Parcel 0335), applicant Saulo Stewart, Case #13-18.
- Discussion of parking striping at 29 Hudson Road.
- Sat. Oct. 12 8am-11am: 6 Lap
- 11am—12pm: 4 Lap
- 12pm- -6pm: 3 Lap 2 Family
- Dive well Closed All Day
4. In case you missed it: Applications to McAuliffe Charter School Up 185 Percent
Tuesday: Cooler, less humid & mostly sunny skies. Highs from 65-70.
Wednesday: Cool despite some sunshine. Highs from 63-68.
Thursday: Clouds and sun. Mid to upper 60s.