On Sunday, Dec. 8, at noon, the Sudbury Savoyards will delight you with Sounds of the Holidays. At 3:30, the flute choir from L-S will play a variety of songs. On Dec. 11 at 7 p.m. Sudbury youths will come prepared for bed in pajamas and join Ms. Liz in her night cap and robe to hear Selectman Larry O'Brien read holiday stories ending with the traditional reading of The Night before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore. On Dec. 15 you will be entertained by the talented L-S musicians.
Entrance, fantastic entertainments, cookies and drinks are all free.
- Dec. 7-8, 10 am to 4 pm
- Dec. 11, 6-9 pm,
- Dec. 14-15, 10 am to 4 pm.
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 10
Time: 8-9 a.m.
Location: Flynn Building, 278 Old Sudbury Rd., Silva Conference Room
Selectmen in attendance: Vice Chairman Woodard and Selectman Haarde
3. Check out all the Preschool, Youth, Tween, and Teen programs Sudbury Park and Rec has coming up.
To view the flyer and get more program details and information, click here.
Here's a quick list of what they have coming up:
- December Break Middle School Day Trips
- Childhood Adventures Programs for Preschool
- February Break Middle School OVERNIGHTS!
- Dodgeball Days for Elementary and Middle School
- Babysitters Training Course for Middle and High School
- All-Sports Clinic for Elementary
- Bricks 4 Kids - Junior Robotics Workshop For Elementary
- Garro Studios Art Week for Elementary, Middle and High School
To register click here.
4. In case you missed it: Sudbury Hit With 3 New Vandalism Cases
Friday: Clouds and showers, could have an afternoon lull before more rain moves in during the evening. Changing to snow after midnight, as we near predawn Saturday. Temps nosedive from 51 in the morning down into the lower 40s by evening.
Saturday: Early flakes and/or some spotty black ice, then clearing and blustery. Snow done by 7AM. Coating for some, perhaps a bit more outside 495. Near 40 early, then temps fall.
Sunday: Sunny & cold. Highs in the mid 30s. Snow and sleet arrives after midnight.