1. The Sudbury Board of Selectmen will host the first Town Forum on Jan. 23 at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. It will be televised live with questions and comments welcomed from those in attendance and from those at home via email.
Residents can email questions in advance at any time up until 5 p.m. on the day of the meeting. If they are watching from home they may also email questions during the Forum which will be delivered to the moderator. The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “Town Forum” and the name of the topic you wish to address on the subject line.
The Forum will address the FY14 Goals voted by the Board of Selectmen in the fall. Each goal will be presented by one of the Selectmen, to be followed (they hope) by lots of questions and comments from the live audience and from viewers at home (via email).
A copy of the goals can be found at http://www.sudbury.ma.us/departments/BoardOfSelectmen#docs. After reaching that page, scroll down to “Goals” and click on “Expand.” Then select the “FY14 Goals.”
The order of presentation will be:
- Police Station
- Capital Funding Plan
- Sewer Project
- Bruce Freeman Rail Trail
- Melone Property
- Town Counsel Selection
- Fairbank Center Project
- Minuteman High School Regional Agreement
- Mass Central Line Rail Trail
- Health Trust Fund and OPEB (retiree healthcare liability)\
- CSX Property
- Davis Field Plans
- Lincoln-Sudbury Playing Fields Inter-Municipal Agreement
3. Below is the link to the 2014 ZBA Hearing Schedule and the application deadlines.Heating Assistance Available to Sudbury Residents.
Wednesday: Still very cold with morning temps in the single numbers. Afternoon temps in the low 20s. Mostly sunny skies & less wind.
Thursday: Increasing clouds. Not as cold. Highs near 30.
Friday: Mainly cloudy. Highs from 35-40.