2. Nonessential outdoor water use is only allowed one day per week, before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m. in accordance with your precinct number (see below):
PRECINCT NUMBER ALLOWABLE WATER USE DAY
Precinct 1 & 1A Monday
Precinct 2 Tuesday
Precinct 3 Wednesday
Precinct 4 Thursday
Precinct 5 & Commercial Friday
3. SWEET, Inc. (Sudbury Weed Education and Eradication Team) is seeking volunteers to work at Heritage Park.
Teen to adult volunteers are needed to help reduce invasive plant species in this important Town Center Park. Volunteers also needed to interact with younger participants who are doing work. All abilities are welcome.
Sat. Sept. 14 10:30-1pm: Clear spaces for replacement trees Sun. Sept.15 (rain date only) 1-3:30pm
The trees in the Concord Road side of the park were destroyed by Oriental Bittersweet vines. Roots are still in the ground. Other harmful plants have moved in the empty location.
Replacement plant day includes little sugar maples and native shrubs.
Sat. Oct. 19 11-1:30 pm, Sun. Oct. 20 (rain date only) 1-3:30pm Contact the group at: www.Facebook.com/SWEETincSudburyMa, SWEETinvasives@gmail.com or 978-505-1301.
4. Upcoming Teen Center dates:
- Sept 20th 7th & 8th Opening Night
- Oct 25th 7th & 8th Halloween Howl
- Nov 15th 8th Only With Lincoln
- Nov 22th 7th Only Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Dec 13th 7th & 8th Holiday Toy Drive.
Thursday: Warm & muggy with scattered t-storms after 6pm--including the Patriots home opener at night. Highs in the mid 80s.
Friday: Front craws offshore....few showers until 10am then partial clearing by afternoon. Less humid & cooler with highs in the upper 70s.
Saturday: Cool. Sun and clouds. Highs in the mid/upper 60s.