A Request for Proposals has been issued which describes the needed services and required qualifications. The RFP can be obtained by contacting the Planning and Community Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 978-639-3387. Proposals will be accepted until Dec. 13.
2. Come borrow a pair of snowshoes and explore the winter trails with your family and friends for free. The Sudbury Park and Rec Department has men's, women's, and youth snowshoes available for use.What do you have to do to borrow snowshoes?
- Call the Atkinson Pool front desk (978-443-1092) to reserve the snowshoes for your next winter adventure (must be at least 4 inches of snow on the ground for use);
- Provide your name, address, phone number, and a credit card number (for a security deposit);
- Pick up your snowshoes at the Atkinson Pool front desk by 9:00am the day of your adventure;
- Return the snowshoes by 8:30 a.m. the next day.
3. The Lincoln-Sudbury home swim meet schedule has been released. Click here to view the schedule.
4. In case you missed it: CPC to Review FY15 Funding Proposals.
Wednesday: Partly sunny. Upper 40s.
Thursday: Cloudy skies with a few isolated showers. Highs north of the MA Pike in the low 40s but mid 50s for SE Mass-Cape-Islands...near 48 metro Boston.
Friday: Mostly cloudy with a few showers as a front crosses the area. Could have snow flakes mixed in north and west late toward Saturday morning. Temps hold in the 40s.