Kindermusik Family Time class in Sudbury brings families together for a musical learning and bonding experience that's fun for the whole family on Saturdays at 9:15 a.m. at the .
What participants experience in class
• Singing. From the first “Hello” song to the last “Goodbye,” exploring a variety of musical styles and genres leads children to find their own voice. Plus singing helps with memory and recall,physical development, creativity, and socialization.
• Assorted Movement. Whether moving as a family, as a class, or as individuals, Family Time movement activities enhance coordination skills, create opportunities for imitation and exploration, and give everyone something to smile, rock, bounce, or dance about.
• Story Time. Reading aloud to children stimulates their curiosity, expands their knowledge, and broadens their understanding of language.
• Family Jam. Children (and adults) will love selecting a unique instrument and joining in one big class jam session each week.
• Musical Concepts. Fun engaging activities bring out the musicality in everyone, from the youngest member of the family to the oldest. Together families will learn more about music as they learn more about each other.
• Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains how our musically based activities enhance a child’s complete development.
• Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacher—the parents!
Kindermusik educator, Danielle Fredericks, is the mother of three daughters. She first experienced Kindermusik with her own children. As a mom, she fell in love with the joy and bonding they experienced togother in class. As a teacher, she also recognized the educational benefits of Kindermusik. With a bachelor's degree in elementary education and a master's degree in special education, Danielle is excited to bring the joy and learning of Kindermusik to all children in our community, and welcomes children with disabilities.