Patch recently relaunched the Best of Patch Readers' Choice competition and in this week's Bites Nearby, we wanted to know who you think has the best burger in Acton, Sudbury, Wayland and Weston. Chances are you dine outside your home town. If you have a favorite burger, click on the highlighted links that will navigate you to our voting page. The voting period will end at 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 17 and the winners will be announced on Aug. 24.
In Acton, it is a close call between:
In Sudbury, has a big lead.
In Wayland, and are neck and neck.
In Weston, we're looking for some votes between and .
Cool Factors about each business:
- : 'Local' is the key word. Have a great sandwich and grab a local beer with it - Harpoon, Sam Adams and Wachusett breweries.
- : A family friendly restaraunt mixed with a great spot to grab a drink, socalize and watch the game.
- : Crossroads Cafe has been an Acton Staple since 1987. Owner Jay Manning is a fun guy to chat with if you ever get the chance.
- : A recent couldn't stop this bistro.
- Prime131: Besides there burgers, Prime offers a 16-ounce Black Angus ribeye, aged at least 30 days.
- : The place seems to fit the moto: "Where everybody knows your name."
- : The Cottage opened its doors in 1952 and still has the same wooden booths.
- : Theo's recently won Weston Patch's Readers' Choice best place to take your kids to eat.