UPDATED JAN. 22:
Robert Iuliano has pulled papers for Goodnow Library Trustee, while Sofya Gruman-Reznik pulled papers for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Committee, Town Clerk Rosemary Harvell said.
The deadline to return nomination papers for Sudbury's Annual Town Election is less than three weeks away.
According to Town Clerk Rosemary Harvell, two more residents pulled papers as of the morning of Jan. 17.
Chairman Liam Vesely has decided to run for re-election for Board of Assessors, while Chairwoman Sherrill Cline is seeking another term on the Sudbury Housing Authority.
Others who have pulled papers so far are:
- Nancy Hershfield for the vacant Goodnow Library Trustees (1-year term);
- Barbara Pryor for Goodnow Library Trustees (three-year term);
- John Drobinski for Board of Selectmen;
- Rich Robinson for Sudbury Public Schools Committee;
- Ellen Winer Joachim for Sudbury Public Schools Committee;
- Lisa Kouchakdjian for Sudbury Public Schools Committee;
- Elena Kleifges of Sudbury for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee;
- Patty Mostue of Lincoln for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee;
- Mike Walsh for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee.
There are 13 official positions open for the March 31 Annual Town Election. Interested candidates must file their intentions on or before Thursday, Feb. 6, and return their nomination papers on or before Monday, Feb. 10. The open positions are:
- Board of Selectmen - One 3-year term
- Board of Assessors - One 3-year term
- Goodnow Library Trustee - Two 3-year terms
- Goodnow Library Trustee - One 1-year term to fill vacancy
- Board of Health - One 3-year term
- Park & Recreation Commission - One 3-year term
- Planning Board - One 3-year term
- Sudbury School Committee - Two 3-year terms
- Sudbury Housing Authority - One 5-year term
Included as part of the Annual Town Election, will be an election of two members for three years each to the Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee.