Written by: Jen Block
Exceptional teachers make a difference every day with our children. How can we show them our thanks? It’s not about how much you spend, it is the thought and creativity that teachers truly appreciate. Here are 5 of my favorite quick, fun and easy gifts to put together:
- Spa Day — wrap in a cute face cloth; scented lotion, foot cream, candle and rubber ducky!
- Summer Fun — fill a sand bucket with bubbles, sunblock, Frisbee, beach ball and gold fish snacks!
- Movie basket — in a popcorn bucket, place microwave popcorn, assorted movie candy, diet soda, and two passes to a movie theatre.
- Delicious treats — make your favorite/seasonal signature dessert and have the child decorate the container.
- Tea/coffee time — a tea/coffee pot with mug, herbal teas, flavored coffees and a some biscotti’s.
Like we instill to our children, it is the thought that counts.
Bio: Jen Block is the Associate Director at Camp Sewataro. She was a camper and Waterfront staff member in the 80s. She returned to Sewataro in 2007 and now her daughter is sharing in the Sewataro experience.