1. GOVERNMENT: Board of Selectmen meeting
The Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. at . For the Board's agenda, click here.
2. FAMILY: Read to Benson the reading therapy dog
3. GOVERNMENT: Park and Recreation meeting
The Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. at . For the Committee's agenda, click here.
4. GOVERNMENT: Energy and Sustainability Green Ribbon Committee meeting
The Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the . For the Committee's agenda, click here.
5. CLASSES & LECTURES: Parent education
Parent Education in Sudbury is putting on a program entitled Let's Be Honest: Communication in Families That Keeps Kids Healthy, designed to help prepare parents and other caregivers create an environment of trust and comfort in talking with their children about sex and sexuality. Positive communication between parents and children helps establish family and individual values enabling young people to make healthier, safer and better-informed decisions related to sexuality.
RSVP to Betsy Grams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.443.1071.