According to Lt. Robert Grady, an officer on patrol on Boston Post Road pulled over a motorist just before 6 p.m.
After the officer completed an investigation, Vincent Coraccio, 42, of 489 Shrewsbury St., was arrested and charged with the following:
- Operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense;
- Operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration;
- Drinking alcohol from an open container in a motor vehicle;
- Failure to notify the Registry of Motor Vehicles of an address change;
- Operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Grady said the warrant was for a larceny charge.
Coraccio was held over the weekend and was scheduled to be arraigned at Framingham District Court on Jan. 21.