A motor vehicle stop by the Sudbury Police Department on Thursday resulted in the arrest of a Marlborough man.
At 3:53 p.m., David Lopez, 31, of 6 Deer Skin Lane, was pulled over on Boston Post Road.
After the responding officer completed an investigation, Lopez was arrested and charged with:
- Not having a license in possession
- Operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license
- Operation of unregistered/improper equipment.
Lopez was released at 7:24 p.m. and was scheduled to be arraigned at Framingham District Court on Friday.
In other police news from Thursday:
- A Jarman Road resident reported a landscaping truck was illegally dumping leaves at the end of the dead-end road. Officers were not able to locate the truck.
- Officers responded to Prides Crossing Road after receiving a 911 call regarding a car off the road. No one was injured but the car was towed from the scene.