A person walked into the Sudbury Police Department Monday afternoon to report he had been struck by a car.
According to Lt. Scott Nix, the person said he had been hit in the parking lot of Dunkin Donuts early that morning.
Despite being injured, he did not go to the hospital.
He told police he was struck by a Jeep Cherokee.
In other police news from Monday:
- An officer on patrol on Old County Road noticed a wash bay door ajar. Nothing suspicious was found.
- A resident on Dutton Road called 911 to report seeing two males in the woods. She stayed on the phone until officers arrived. The area was checked, but the two males were not found.
- A Meadowbrook Circle resident reported seeing a coyote in the woods.
- A suspicious car was reported in the cul de sac of Stagecoach Lane. Officers found nothing wrong.
- Officers responded to Concord Road for a report of a woman interfering with traffic. The woman was advised to stop her activity.