- A resident on Concord Road reported a possible car break. According to Lt. Robert Grady, a window may have been ajar as there were no signs of forced entry. Nothing appeared to have been taken from the car.
- A female student at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School reported her iPhone was stolen.
- Officers responded to Nobscot Road for a report of a two-car accident. There were no injuries nor any tows.
- Officers were dispatched to Pantry Road for a report of an accident involving a moving truck and a utility pole. According to Grady, power was knocked out in the area. NSTAR restored power later in the day.
- Officers responded to a one-car accident on Boston Post Road. According to Grady, a car hit a tire rim that was in the road. Minor damage to the car was reported.