A Revolutionary Road resident who was reported missing Thursday was found unharmed in western Massachusetts.
According to Sudbury Police Lt. Scott Nix, the elderly male had been missing since 1 p.m. Thursday.
Massachusetts State Police in Northampton found the elderly male in a hotel in Charlemont.
He was found in good health. Nix said the male was confused.
In other police news from Thursday:
- An officer on patrol found a car in a car wash parking lot that had closed. The officer then found a male and female walking on Route 20. The couple said they just wanted to go for a walk. The couple left in the car.
- A Dutton Road resident reported a loud motorcycle driving through the neighborhood. Officers were unable to find the motorcycle.
- A Willard Grand Road resident reported someone being on her property after sensors were activated. Officers were unable to find anyone on the property.
- Officers responded to a two-car accident on Boston Post Road. One car was towed and no injuries were reported.
- Security cameras at a Boston Post Road business recorded a car driving on the lawn of the property. Tracks could be seen on the grass. Police are investigating.