According to the Sudbury police log, an officer on patrol on Boston Post Road pulled over a motorist at about 6:48 p.m.
After the responding officer completed an investigation, Moises Lopez-Noriega, 23, of 58 Harvard St., Apt. 2, was arrested and charged with:
- Carrying a firearm without a license;
- Illegal possession of ammunition;
- Operating a motor vehicle after revokation of plates;
- Use of a motor vehicle without authority;
- Operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Sudbury police made a second arrest on Oct. 24 following a motor vehicle stop.
Kimberly A. Delgado, 41, whose address was listed only as Hollis Street in Framingham, was arrested at about 10:14 p.m. for having a warrant out for her arrest from Braintree.
She was released at 1:12 a.m. on Oct. 25 and was arraigned at Framingham District Court later in the day.