Town Clerk Rosemary Harvell has announced there will be 15 official positions open for election at the March 25 Annual Town Election. Interested candidates must file their intentions on or before Friday, February 1, and return their nomination papers on or before Tuesday, February 5. The open positions are:
- Board of Selectmen - One 3-year term
- Board of Assessors - One 3-year term
- Goodnow Library Trustee - Two 3-year terms
- Board of Health - One 3-year term
- Park & Recreation Commission - Two 3-year terms
- Park & Recreation Commission - Two 2-year terms
- Planning Board - Two 3-year terms
- Sudbury School Committee - One 3-year term
- Sudbury Housing Authority - One 5-year term
Included as part of the Annual Town Election will be an election of two members for three years each to the Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee.
Nomination papers and packets for Town offices will be available today at the Town Clerk's office for incumbents, whose terms are expiring, as well as new candidates. The packets cannot be mailed and must be picked up in person by the candidate. Call the Town Clerk’s office by phone at 978-639-3351 or email at email@example.com with questions.
Candidates for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee may obtain nomination papers at the high school from the District Clerk, Donna Cakert at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, 390 Lincoln Road in Sudbury. Call the District Clerk at 978-443-9961 x2334 with questions.