Below is a complete list of meetings that will take place in town in the upcoming days.
Tuesday, June 10
- Starting things off is the Board of Selectmen, which meets on Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. inside the Lower Level of Town Hall. The last time board members met, there was plenty of contentious discussion involving the Finance Committee and board reorganization. It's possible both of those topics will come up again on Tuesday.
- Also meeting Tuesday night is the Sudbury Housing Authority. The board meets at 7:30 p.m. inside the Musketahquid Village Meeting Room.
- The Design Review Board holds a 7:30 p.m. session inside the Flynn Building's second floor meeting room.
- In addition, the Permanent Building Committee holds a Wednesday meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the Department of Public Works Conference Room.
- Sudbury's Board of Assessors gathers inside the second floor Thompson meeting room of the Flynn Building. The sessions kicks off at 7 p.m.
- Also at 7 p.m. in the Flynn Building, the Sudbury Celebrates 375/Sudbury Day Committee meets inside the Silva Meeting Room on the second floor.