In the upcoming days, a wide variety of topics will be discussed by town officials. Here is a look at the meetings that are scheduled for this week, along with the time and location of each session.
Monday, Feb. 10
- 8 a.m. - Strategic Financial Planning Committee for Capital Funding - Flynn Building - 2nd Floor Meeting Room
- 6:30 p.m. - Conservation Commission - Department of Public Works Building Conference Room. (NOTE: According to the town website, new police station hearings will not be discussed at this meeting.)
- 6:30 p.m. - Park and Recreation Commission - Fairbank Community Center, Room 2
- 7 p.m. - Finance Committee - Town Hall Lower Level
- 7:30 p.m. - Board of Selectmen - Town Hall Lower Level
- 7:30 p.m. - Sudbury Housing Authority - Musketahquid Village Meeting Room
- 7:30 p.m. - Design Review Board - Flynn Building 2nd Floor Meeting Room
- 7:30 p.m. - Planning Board - Town Hall Lower Level
- 7 p.m. - Sudbury Celebrates 375/Sudbury Day Committee - Flynn Building 2nd Floor Meeting Room
- 7:30 p.m. - Board of Assessors - Goodnow Library, 2nd Floor Historical/Trustees Room
- 7:30 p.m. Fairbank Community Center Study Task Force - Fairbank Community Center, Senior Center Pines Room
- 7:30 p.m. - Finance Committee - Town Hall Lower Level
For a complete schedule of upcoming Sudbury meetings, visit the town website.