Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for the upcoming days:
Monday, June 2
- The Conservation Commission gets things started at 6:30 p.m. inside the Department of Public Works Building Conference Room.
- Also at 6:30 p.m. the Park and Recreation Commission begins its agenda inside the Fairbank Community Center, Room 1.
- Just one meeting is slated for Tuesday as the Goodnow Library Trustees gather at 7:30 p.m. in the library's second floor Historical/Trustees Room.
- Two boards meed on Thursday, starting with the Sudbury Housing Trust. That session takes place in the Flynn Building's second floor meeting room.
- In the same location, the Historic Districts Commission meets beginning at 7:30 p.m.