The hearing will be held at 7:30 p.m. in the Lower Town Hall Meeting Room, 322 Concord Road. All interested citizens are invited to attend and listen to presentations by project proponents, as well as provide public comments on the proposals.
Proposals to be discussed Dec. 4, include (times are approximate):
- 7:30 pm - $175,000 FY15 Bruce Freeman Rail Trail Design
- 7:45 pm - $250,000 FY15 Melone Planning
- 8:00 pm - $200,000 FY15 Sudbury Housing Authority Repairs
- 8:15 pm - $110,000 FY15 233 Concord Road Part 1; FY15 233 Concord Road Part 2
Proposals already discussed on Nov. 20 were:
- $100,000 FY15 Walkway Construction
- $36,000 FY15 Flynn Building Painting
- $202,500 FY15 Sudbury Housing Trust
- $12,500 FY15 Historic Monuments
- $200,000 FY15 Sudbury Historical Commission Projects.
The proposals are also available for review at the Office of Planning and Community Development between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Questions can be directed to Jody Kablack, Director of Planning and Community Development, 978-639-3387, or firstname.lastname@example.org.