In addition to it being the Annual Town Election, there are also several deadlines that arrive to start the week.
Monday is also the deadline for residents to obtain a dog license without a $25 late fee. The dog licensing form was sent out in January with the Annual Town Census.
Residents were asked to return the census within 10 days of receiving it. A failure to respond to the census will result in a resident's removal from Sudbury's active voting list.
The fee for a dog license in Sudbury is $15.00 for a spayed or neutered dog and $20.00 otherwise.
"All owners or keepers of dogs kept in the Town of Sudbury during the preceding six (6) months and who, on the first day of April of each year, have not licensed said dog(s), as prescribed by Section 137, Chapter 140 of the General Laws, shall be subject to a penalty of $25.00 payable to the Town, in addition to the license fee, for each dog so unlicensed," the town's policy reads.
As far as Election Day, polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday.
In addition to a single ballot question pertaining to a proposed new Sudbury Police Department facility, here is who's on this year's ballot:
- Board of Selectmen (Three years, vote for one): John C. Drobinski (incumbent) and Patricia A. Brown.
- Sudbury School Committee (Three years, vote for two): Ellen Winer Joachim (incumbent), Richard J. Robison (incumbent), Christine A. Hogan, and Lisa V. Kouchakdjian.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Regional District School Committee (Three years, vote for two): Elena M. Kleifges (incumbent), Patricia M. Mostue (incumbent), and Sofya L. Gruman-Reznik.
- Park and Recreation Commissioner (Three years, vote for one): Michael T. Ensley.
- Board of Assessors (Three years, vote for one): Liam J. Vesely.
- Goodnow Library Trustee (Three years, vote for two): Robert William Iuliano (incumbent), and Barbary F. Pryor (incumbent).
- Goodnow Library Trustee (One year, vote for one): Nancy Jane Hershfield.
- Board of Health (Three years, vote for one): Susan R. Sama.
- Sudbury Housing Authority (Five years, vote for one): Sherril P. Cline (incumbent).
- Planning Board (Three years, vote for one): Martin Joseph Long.