Below is a complete list of the meetings scheduled for this week in Sudbury:
Monday, April 7
- The Sudbury Centre Improvement Advisory Committee kicks off the week at 5 p.m. inside the Flynn Building's second floor meeting room.
- The Conservation Commission gathers at 6:30 p.m. in the Department of Public Works Building.
- The Board of Appeals hosts a 7:15 p.m. meeting in the lower level of Town Hall.
- With a newly elected member, the Board of Selectmen gets to work at 7:30 p.m. in the lower level of Town Hall.
- Sudbury Housing Authority meets at 7:30 p.m. in Musketahquid Village.
- The Planing Board meets at 7:30 p.m. in the lower level of Town Hall.
- In the meeting room of Musketahquid Village, the Sudbury Housing Authority meets at 5 p.m.
- Sudbury Celebrates 375/Sudbury Day Committee holds a meeting at 7 p.m. inside the Flynn Building.
- The Historic Districts Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. in the Flynn Building.
- In the final meeting of the week, the Ponds and Waterways Committee holds a 7:30 p.m. meeting in the Goodnow Library.