A variety of boards and committees will meet this week in town. Here is a complete look at the sessions scheduled for upcoming days:
Monday, April 28
- The Conservation Commission gathers at 6:30 p.m. inside the Department of Public Works Building's conference room.
- At 7:30 p.m., the Finance Committee holds a regularly scheduled meeting in the Flynn Building on the second floor.
- Starting at 7:30 p.m., the Sudbury Board of Selectmen will discuss a variety of agenda items.
- The Community Preservation Committee gathers at 8:35 p.m. in a joint meeting with the Board of Selectmen.
- Also meeting with the Board of Selectmen is the Planning Board, scheduled for 9:20 p.m.
- Inside the second floor meeting of the Flynn Building, the Board of Assessors is slated to hold a 7:30 p.m. meeting.
- Also at 7:30 p.m. in the Flynn Building, the Community Preservation Committee gathers.
- The Finance Committee holds a 7:30 p.m. session inside the Flynn Building on the second floor meeting room.
- The Historic Districts Commission is scheduled for a 7:30 p.m. meeting in the same location.