2. Twillingate Farm Alpacas will be hosting its annual Open House Sept. 28-29 at 10 a.m. The Farm will be open to the public for tours and educational discussions about alpacas. It's a great opportunity to meet & interact with the alpacas and maybe even see a birth. There are five cria due over the next two months. The alpacas are growing their fleece for the winter. Come and learn about fiber arts including spinning, felting, & knitting with their luxurious fleece.
3. Noyes Elementary School is partnering with Cradles to Crayons to collect new and like-new essential children's items that will help children living in homeless or low-income situations have the essentials they need to feel safe, warm, ready to learn, and valued. Cradles to Crayons supplies these items free of charge by engaging and connecting communities that have with communities that need.
Clean out your closets and join us at the Noyes School Annual Fall Carnival.
When: Sept. 28, 1-4 p.m.
Where: Peter Noyes School, located at 280 Old Sudbury Road
What to bring: New and like-new children's items
- Sept. 29, 12:30-3pm, rain or shine
- Barbecue and beverages will be provided, parishioners are asked to bring a dish to share as well.
- Games and entertainment for all ages.
- Visit www.fatimasudbury.org for details and to RSVP.
- Come see old friends and make a few new ones, a wonderful way to start the school year.