Memorial Congregational Church
This church traces its roots back to 1640. Along the way, there were divisions and this group eventually became part of the United Church of Christ. The church is distinguished by placing affirmation of faith, rather than acceptance of a prescribed creed, at the heart of its membership requirement. An emphasis is placed on acceptance of all people, regardless of race, ethnic background, sexual orientation or station in life.
- Hours: Hours vary, call for services. Also contact email@example.com
- Handicap Accessible: Multiple ramps into building, elevator to all floors.
- Founding Date: 1640
- What makes this community special?: "Our faith is over 2000 years old. Our thinking is not."
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: United Church of Christ
- Congregation size: 200
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No