Sudbury Historical Society
The Sudbury Historical Society is a non-proft, located in the Town Hall, dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of Sudbury. The historical society keeps many local treasures. Stop in to see them or to speak with curator, Lee Swanson, or to pick up the newsletter, program or a gift. For sale are antique maps, books and note cards.
- Fax: 978-443-3747 (call ahead)
- Hours: M-F 1-5pm, except holidays.
- Ticket information: Presentations are free. Donations are gladly accepted. Check website, call or stop by for a list of programs. Call for information regarding bus tours.
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Regular Hours
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual